Sr. C++ Developer (GUI/Linux) (Colorado Springs, CO)
Sr. C++ Developer (GUI/Linux) Job Description:
TEKsystems is currently looking for a C++ Developer to engage in an opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO. This developer must have Linux experience and GUI development experience.
This technical professional will research, design, and develop computer software systems for communications, aerospace, and scientific applications. They will analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and formulate/design software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. They will also develop and direct software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
TEKsystems, Inc. - Colorado Springs, CO
102 South Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
TEL: (719) 866-6914
TEL: (888) 818-9695 x6914
FAX: (719) 866-6930
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages||Jun 02, 2015|
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.