Create Social Buzz with Linux Journal
For a limited time we are offering first time advertisers the opportunity to take advantage of Linux Journal's good name and devoted following via all channels. Included for one low fee you'll receive:
- Mentions to all of our combined 30K fans and followers via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more
- 100K banner ads on LinuxJournal.com
- 1 exclusive newsletter sponsorship to 20K subscribers
- A full page ad in Linux Journal to 50K+ readers
Create the buzz you've been looking for with our strategic plan for only $4,850.
Your reach extends-- Linux Journal Android, iPhone and iPad apps now available!
Contact Rebecca Cassity today for availability. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers