Create Social Buzz with Linux Journal
For a limited time we are offering first time advertisers the opportunity to take advantage of Linux Journal's good name and devoted following via all channels. Included for one low fee you'll receive:
- Mentions to all of our combined 30K fans and followers via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more
- 100K banner ads on LinuxJournal.com
- 1 exclusive newsletter sponsorship to 20K subscribers
- A full page ad in Linux Journal to 50K+ readers
Create the buzz you've been looking for with our strategic plan for only $4,850.
Your reach extends-- Linux Journal Android, iPhone and iPad apps now available!
Contact Rebecca Cassity today for availability. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!