Create Social Buzz with Linux Journal
For a limited time we are offering first time advertisers the opportunity to take advantage of Linux Journal's good name and devoted following via all channels. Included for one low fee you'll receive:
- Mentions to all of our combined 30K fans and followers via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more
- 100K banner ads on LinuxJournal.com
- 1 exclusive newsletter sponsorship to 20K subscribers
- A full page ad in Linux Journal to 50K+ readers
Create the buzz you've been looking for with our strategic plan for only $4,850.
Your reach extends-- Linux Journal Android, iPhone and iPad apps now available!
Contact Rebecca Cassity today for availability. email@example.com or +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal