Create Social Buzz with Linux Journal
For a limited time we are offering first time advertisers the opportunity to take advantage of Linux Journal's good name and devoted following via all channels. Included for one low fee you'll receive:
- Mentions to all of our combined 30K fans and followers via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more
- 100K banner ads on LinuxJournal.com
- 1 exclusive newsletter sponsorship to 20K subscribers
- A full page ad in Linux Journal to 50K+ readers
Create the buzz you've been looking for with our strategic plan for only $4,850.
Your reach extends-- Linux Journal Android, iPhone and iPad apps now available!
Contact Rebecca Cassity today for availability. firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat