Create Social Buzz with Linux Journal
For a limited time we are offering first time advertisers the opportunity to take advantage of Linux Journal's good name and devoted following via all channels. Included for one low fee you'll receive:
- Mentions to all of our combined 30K fans and followers via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more
- 100K banner ads on LinuxJournal.com
- 1 exclusive newsletter sponsorship to 20K subscribers
- A full page ad in Linux Journal to 50K+ readers
Create the buzz you've been looking for with our strategic plan for only $4,850.
Your reach extends-- Linux Journal Android, iPhone and iPad apps now available!
Contact Rebecca Cassity today for availability. email@example.com or +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing