Open source and DevOps have been a boon to software development. Nevertheless, sneaky hackers understand—and exploit—the fact that reusable code also means reusable vulnerabilities to distribute throughout the global software supply chain. To aid developers in navigating this new threat landscape, SourceClear announced a new product, SourceClear Open, a cloud service that tracks thousands of threat sources and analyzes millions of open-source library releases.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.