Open source and DevOps have been a boon to software development. Nevertheless, sneaky hackers understand—and exploit—the fact that reusable code also means reusable vulnerabilities to distribute throughout the global software supply chain. To aid developers in navigating this new threat landscape, SourceClear announced a new product, SourceClear Open, a cloud service that tracks thousands of threat sources and analyzes millions of open-source library releases.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO