Special Offer:Free Linux installation
Description:The SoM-536 is Based on the Analog Devices Blackfin DSP 400MHz processor. This inexpensive SoM (System on Module) has Serial Ports, Ethernet, I2S Audio, PWMs, Timer/Counters, digital I/O lines, RTC & runs uClinux with Real Time extensions.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code