Special Offer:Free Linux installation
Description:The SoM-536 is Based on the Analog Devices Blackfin DSP 400MHz processor. This inexpensive SoM (System on Module) has Serial Ports, Ethernet, I2S Audio, PWMs, Timer/Counters, digital I/O lines, RTC & runs uClinux with Real Time extensions.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II