Special Offer:Free Linux installation
Description:The SoM-536 is Based on the Analog Devices Blackfin DSP 400MHz processor. This inexpensive SoM (System on Module) has Serial Ports, Ethernet, I2S Audio, PWMs, Timer/Counters, digital I/O lines, RTC & runs uClinux with Real Time extensions.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers