Software Defined Radios
In conversations with the guys at Linux in the Ham Shack, Richard commented that in conversations with Flex Radio, he was talking with Dudley and Greg and Greg indicated that a version of control software for Linux is coming.
I will see what I can do to find more information.
Also, Episode 26 of the Linux in the Ham Shack covers SDR.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Video Preview
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH