So what's the deal with Adobe AIR?
I am pretty excited to hear that Adobe is working toward a release of AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) for Linux, and just wondered what the rest of you think.
I think the underlying motivation for working with Linux is the combined market of Linux desktop and future mobile users. So my question is, did they just swing open a huge door with this? Will this bring us access to a world of great apps?
Anyone out there testing it on Linux?
Please share any opinions or experiences with us!
This is Kevin Lynch speaking about AIR at Engage 2008. Linux appears about 1:15 into it.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!