So what's the deal with Adobe AIR?
I am pretty excited to hear that Adobe is working toward a release of AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) for Linux, and just wondered what the rest of you think.
I think the underlying motivation for working with Linux is the combined market of Linux desktop and future mobile users. So my question is, did they just swing open a huge door with this? Will this bring us access to a world of great apps?
Anyone out there testing it on Linux?
Please share any opinions or experiences with us!
This is Kevin Lynch speaking about AIR at Engage 2008. Linux appears about 1:15 into it.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal