So what's the deal with Adobe AIR?
I am pretty excited to hear that Adobe is working toward a release of AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) for Linux, and just wondered what the rest of you think.
I think the underlying motivation for working with Linux is the combined market of Linux desktop and future mobile users. So my question is, did they just swing open a huge door with this? Will this bring us access to a world of great apps?
Anyone out there testing it on Linux?
Please share any opinions or experiences with us!
This is Kevin Lynch speaking about AIR at Engage 2008. Linux appears about 1:15 into it.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites