So what's the deal with Adobe AIR?
I am pretty excited to hear that Adobe is working toward a release of AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) for Linux, and just wondered what the rest of you think.
I think the underlying motivation for working with Linux is the combined market of Linux desktop and future mobile users. So my question is, did they just swing open a huge door with this? Will this bring us access to a world of great apps?
Anyone out there testing it on Linux?
Please share any opinions or experiences with us!
This is Kevin Lynch speaking about AIR at Engage 2008. Linux appears about 1:15 into it.
|Chemistry on the Desktop||Mar 23, 2017|
|Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI||Mar 23, 2017|
|Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution||Mar 22, 2017|
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Hodge Podge
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- GRUB Boot from ISO