Simplifying Complex Software Demos
Our company is in policy and risk management. Elemental Security Platform (ESP) unifies security controls and activity of the network environment. A full ESP implementation requires a complex server environment including hardware, Red Hat Linux and an Oracle database. This complex implementation makes it difficult for our sales team to quickly and easily demonstrate the company’s solution on-site.
As a result, sales demos are restricted to remote demos over a VPN connection. They have to spend up to two days at the customer’s site to implement a full solution demo.
We require a solution with the help of which our sales team and customers can interact with at a customer site and that too without a complex server and database implementation.
Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)