Simplifying Complex Software Demos
Our company is in policy and risk management. Elemental Security Platform (ESP) unifies security controls and activity of the network environment. A full ESP implementation requires a complex server environment including hardware, Red Hat Linux and an Oracle database. This complex implementation makes it difficult for our sales team to quickly and easily demonstrate the company’s solution on-site.
As a result, sales demos are restricted to remote demos over a VPN connection. They have to spend up to two days at the customer’s site to implement a full solution demo.
We require a solution with the help of which our sales team and customers can interact with at a customer site and that too without a complex server and database implementation.
Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Server Hardening
- The Humble Hacker?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- The Death of RoboVM
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- Varnish Software's Hitch
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps