Shared Memory using thread in C on AIX
I am looking for C program source code. Could you please help me in finding the source code required mentioned below.
program to create multiple threads (one master thread and rest worker threads) and using the threads write into and read from shared memory
Only one thread should be able to read at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Only one thread should be able to write at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Worker threads should inform the master thread after every read and write operation.
Master thread inform the worker thread (which is waiting to acquire shared memory region) that read or write operation is successful and it can acquire the memory for either reading and writing operations.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- General Relativity in Python
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile