I am looking for C program source code. Could you please help me in finding the source code required mentioned below.
program to create multiple threads (one master thread and rest worker threads) and using the threads write into and read from shared memory
Only one thread should be able to read at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Only one thread should be able to write at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Worker threads should inform the master thread after every read and write operation.
Master thread inform the worker thread (which is waiting to acquire shared memory region) that read or write operation is successful and it can acquire the memory for either reading and writing operations.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 hour 14 min ago
1 hour 33 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
1 hour 58 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
2 hours 11 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
7 hours 50 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
8 hours 25 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
8 hours 53 min ago
10 hours 48 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
12 hours 7 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 41 min ago