Shared Memory using thread in C on AIX
I am looking for C program source code. Could you please help me in finding the source code required mentioned below.
program to create multiple threads (one master thread and rest worker threads) and using the threads write into and read from shared memory
Only one thread should be able to read at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Only one thread should be able to write at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Worker threads should inform the master thread after every read and write operation.
Master thread inform the worker thread (which is waiting to acquire shared memory region) that read or write operation is successful and it can acquire the memory for either reading and writing operations.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Baker's identity
2 hours 10 min ago
- Uber jealous
7 hours 8 min ago
- Reality is disapointing
17 hours 40 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
20 hours 26 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
20 hours 36 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
22 hours 16 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
23 hours 18 min ago
- thanks for the information
1 day 29 min ago
- nice information thanks
1 day 1 hour ago
1 day 4 hours ago