Shared Memory using thread in C on AIX
I am looking for C program source code. Could you please help me in finding the source code required mentioned below.
program to create multiple threads (one master thread and rest worker threads) and using the threads write into and read from shared memory
Only one thread should be able to read at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Only one thread should be able to write at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Worker threads should inform the master thread after every read and write operation.
Master thread inform the worker thread (which is waiting to acquire shared memory region) that read or write operation is successful and it can acquire the memory for either reading and writing operations.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI