Shared Memory using thread in C on AIX
I am looking for C program source code. Could you please help me in finding the source code required mentioned below.
program to create multiple threads (one master thread and rest worker threads) and using the threads write into and read from shared memory
Only one thread should be able to read at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Only one thread should be able to write at any instant of time into shared memory region.
Worker threads should inform the master thread after every read and write operation.
Master thread inform the worker thread (which is waiting to acquire shared memory region) that read or write operation is successful and it can acquire the memory for either reading and writing operations.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites