server with 2 ethernet cards
I 've a problem with my net.
I've xubuntu 7.10, on a pc with 2 ethernet cards.
I want create a server with firewall
gateway(n,m,0,254) _____ server
my net--->(layer n,m,0,x)-->|eth0 |
| | gateway eth1
|_eth1|--->layer n,m,1,x----------->(modem adsl)--->INTERNET
I can configure both eth0 e eth1 but i cannot configure the route between the two cards (I need to see internet in my net..) I can see from the server internet...
How can i create the route between eth0 and eth1? I've tried with: route add -net n,m,0,254 netmask 255.255.255.0 gw n,m,1,1 but it says that the netmask is unuseful and when i don't give the netmask this become automatically 255.255.255.255 ....
Please help me..
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization