I 've a problem with my net.
I've xubuntu 7.10, on a pc with 2 ethernet cards.
I want create a server with firewall
gateway(n,m,0,254) _____ server
my net--->(layer n,m,0,x)-->|eth0 |
| | gateway eth1
|_eth1|--->layer n,m,1,x----------->(modem adsl)--->INTERNET
I can configure both eth0 e eth1 but i cannot configure the route between the two cards (I need to see internet in my net..) I can see from the server internet...
How can i create the route between eth0 and eth1? I've tried with: route add -net n,m,0,254 netmask 255.255.255.0 gw n,m,1,1 but it says that the netmask is unuseful and when i don't give the netmask this become automatically 255.255.255.255 ....
Please help me..
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
|Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux||Jun 05, 2013|
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer
- RSS Feeds
- Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?