Send Live Video Feeds From Your Phone to Your Website
Movino is a cool new open source project (geared specifically at Linux and Mac OS X) which allows you to send live video feed from your cellular phone to your website.
Movino consists of:
* A broadcasting application for Symbian S60 phones
* A broadcasting application for camera phones with J2ME support
* A GUI application and a QuickTime component for Mac OS X (No mobile phone-to-web cam for us Linux folks)
* A video server for Linux
* A web interface based on the Drupal CMS
Movino was written by Martin Storsjo, Johannes Berg, Tom Sundstrom and Johan Waaramaki. Good job, guys -- thanks for the fun new toy. Check out Movino for yourself.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds