Send Live Video Feeds From Your Phone to Your Website
Movino is a cool new open source project (geared specifically at Linux and Mac OS X) which allows you to send live video feed from your cellular phone to your website.
Movino consists of:
* A broadcasting application for Symbian S60 phones
* A broadcasting application for camera phones with J2ME support
* A GUI application and a QuickTime component for Mac OS X (No mobile phone-to-web cam for us Linux folks)
* A video server for Linux
* A web interface based on the Drupal CMS
Movino was written by Martin Storsjo, Johannes Berg, Tom Sundstrom and Johan Waaramaki. Good job, guys -- thanks for the fun new toy. Check out Movino for yourself.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer