Sencha is encouraging interactive designers to switch to its new Sencha Animator v.1, "the industry's first purpose-built tool for creating CSS3-based animations that deliver plug-in-free rich-media experiences". Designed for interactive designers and advertising creatives who want to create cross-platform animations for playback on WebKit browsers and touchscreen mobile devices, Sencha Animator brings static Web pages to life and ensures high-fidelity playback on all leading mobile devices and desktop browsers. Key product features include full CSS3 support, interactive timeline and intuitive object property controls, an intuitive timeline interface and exporting of animations to readable HTML.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Cross-Platform Software Development Using CMake
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014