I am degree qualified in Information Systems and have several years teaching experience at Tertiary level. Subjects - Introductory programming (VB.net), Database and also MS Office.
I complete a Secondary school teaching qualification this year.
Accordingly I be grateful for some suggestions pertaining to introducing linux as a Secondary School subject. Perhaps some projects? In particular I would need a way of 'marketing' Linux to children (and their parents) who never knew windows 3.1 let alone a command line prompt!!
Be grateful for suggestions / help
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
|Ubuntu Ditches Upstart||Apr 30, 2015|
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron