I am degree qualified in Information Systems and have several years teaching experience at Tertiary level. Subjects - Introductory programming (VB.net), Database and also MS Office.
I complete a Secondary school teaching qualification this year.
Accordingly I be grateful for some suggestions pertaining to introducing linux as a Secondary School subject. Perhaps some projects? In particular I would need a way of 'marketing' Linux to children (and their parents) who never knew windows 3.1 let alone a command line prompt!!
Be grateful for suggestions / help
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Open Axiom
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal