I am degree qualified in Information Systems and have several years teaching experience at Tertiary level. Subjects - Introductory programming (VB.net), Database and also MS Office.
I complete a Secondary school teaching qualification this year.
Accordingly I be grateful for some suggestions pertaining to introducing linux as a Secondary School subject. Perhaps some projects? In particular I would need a way of 'marketing' Linux to children (and their parents) who never knew windows 3.1 let alone a command line prompt!!
Be grateful for suggestions / help
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!