I am degree qualified in Information Systems and have several years teaching experience at Tertiary level. Subjects - Introductory programming (VB.net), Database and also MS Office.
I complete a Secondary school teaching qualification this year.
Accordingly I be grateful for some suggestions pertaining to introducing linux as a Secondary School subject. Perhaps some projects? In particular I would need a way of 'marketing' Linux to children (and their parents) who never knew windows 3.1 let alone a command line prompt!!
Be grateful for suggestions / help
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python