I am degree qualified in Information Systems and have several years teaching experience at Tertiary level. Subjects - Introductory programming (VB.net), Database and also MS Office.
I complete a Secondary school teaching qualification this year.
Accordingly I be grateful for some suggestions pertaining to introducing linux as a Secondary School subject. Perhaps some projects? In particular I would need a way of 'marketing' Linux to children (and their parents) who never knew windows 3.1 let alone a command line prompt!!
Be grateful for suggestions / help
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU