Run Windows XP on Ubuntu with Virtualbox
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is a professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
The below video by EdgyRootStudios demonstrates how to run Microsoft Windows XP on Linux Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.1.0 using VirtualBox.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- NETGEAR, Inc.'s GSS108EPP and GS408EPP Switches