Run Windows XP on Ubuntu with Virtualbox
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is a professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
The below video by EdgyRootStudios demonstrates how to run Microsoft Windows XP on Linux Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.1.0 using VirtualBox.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- GIMP Shmimp, Give Me a Browser
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tinker with Molecular Dynamics for Fun and Profit
- Linux Kernel News - October 2013
- máy lọc nước
1 min 48 sec ago
- Máy lọc nước
4 min 43 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
51 min 4 sec ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
1 hour 52 min ago
- thanks for the information
3 hours 3 min ago
- nice information thanks
3 hours 42 min ago
6 hours 37 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
18 hours 28 min ago
- Andhra Pradesh has a variety
22 hours 26 min ago
- Very nice write up. I too
1 day 6 hours ago