Ruby on rails programmer|railsonruby.com
How Rails Implements Ajax:
Rails has a simple, consistent model for how it implements Ajax operations. Once the browser has rendered and displayed the initial web page, different user actions cause it to display a new web page (like any traditional web application) or trigger an Ajax operation:
Some trigger fires :This trigger could be the user clicking on a button or link, the user making changes to the data on a form or in a field, or just a periodic trigger (based on a timer)
The server does processing: The server-side action handler ( Rails controller action )-- does something with the data and returns an HTML fragment to the web client.
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part III
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Sometimes My Office Goes with Me
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux