Ruby on rails programmer|railsonruby.com
How Rails Implements Ajax:
Rails has a simple, consistent model for how it implements Ajax operations. Once the browser has rendered and displayed the initial web page, different user actions cause it to display a new web page (like any traditional web application) or trigger an Ajax operation:
Some trigger fires :This trigger could be the user clicking on a button or link, the user making changes to the data on a form or in a field, or just a periodic trigger (based on a timer)
The server does processing: The server-side action handler ( Rails controller action )-- does something with the data and returns an HTML fragment to the web client.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database