Register for the Linux Backup and Recovery Webinar
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
- Tuesday, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Examining Load Average
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Managing Initscripts with Red Hat's chkconfig