Register for the Linux Backup and Recovery Webinar
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Use the following link to register:
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:00 am Pacific Time
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Baker's identity
43 min 19 sec ago
- Uber jealous
5 hours 40 min ago
- Reality is disapointing
16 hours 13 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
18 hours 59 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
19 hours 8 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
20 hours 49 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
21 hours 50 min ago
- thanks for the information
23 hours 1 min ago
- nice information thanks
23 hours 40 min ago
1 day 2 hours ago