Register for a Free Cloud Services Webinar
Learn the 5 critical success factors to accelerate IT service delivery in a cloud enabled datacenter
Today's organizations face an unparalleled rate of change. Cloud enabled data centers are increasingly seen as a way to accelerate IT service delivery and increase utilization of resources while reducing operating expenses. Building a cloud starts with virtualizing your IT environment, but end to end cloud orchestration solution is key to optimizing the cloud to drive real productivity gains.
Product Manager Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure, IBM
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE, MariaDB and IBM team up to tame Big Data