Readers' Choice Awards -- Still Time to Vote
Linux Journal's 2008 Readers' Choice Awards survey has received over 3,000 votes thus far. Polls will remain open through February 14th, 2008. If you've not yet casted votes for your Linux and Open Source favorites, visit the survey today, http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1006101/.
Remember, polls close February 14th. Results will be featured in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH