Psst! Get Crossover Office or Crossover Games Today. FREE!
Remember when I reviewed Crossover Games (cxgames) back in April? If you have been pining for your very own license ever since -- today is your lucky day.
The folks over at CodeWeavers are giving away their products today. No strings attached. Free. Well, free as in beer, and partially free as in speech. If you recall, CodeWeavers uses the Wine project to allow Windows programs to function under a Linux environment. They are the largest contributor to the open source Wine project, and today, they're contributing their commercial product to YOU.
Go there now! It's today only, October 28th, 2008. I'm not sure what timezone they're based in, so be sure to go as quickly as you can!
UPDATE: Justin Ryan let me know Codeweavers is in the Central timezone. The deal ends at 23:59 CST. Go now!!!
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Buddy Platform Limited's Parse on Buddy Service