Psst! Get Crossover Office or Crossover Games Today. FREE!
Remember when I reviewed Crossover Games (cxgames) back in April? If you have been pining for your very own license ever since -- today is your lucky day.
The folks over at CodeWeavers are giving away their products today. No strings attached. Free. Well, free as in beer, and partially free as in speech. If you recall, CodeWeavers uses the Wine project to allow Windows programs to function under a Linux environment. They are the largest contributor to the open source Wine project, and today, they're contributing their commercial product to YOU.
Go there now! It's today only, October 28th, 2008. I'm not sure what timezone they're based in, so be sure to go as quickly as you can!
UPDATE: Justin Ryan let me know Codeweavers is in the Central timezone. The deal ends at 23:59 CST. Go now!!!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu