Product Spotlight: GoGrid Servers in the Cloud
GoGrid is a competitor to Amazon Web Services -- they have a multi-server control panel that enables you to deploy and manage load-balanced cloud servers in just minutes (it appears to take about 5 minutes to be exact). Associate Editor Shawn Powers met up with GoGrid this month on the LinuxWorld Expo show floor and chatted with them about cloud computing.
We love the GoGrid folks. We seem to always run in to them and they're a great crew of people who are very enthusiastic about the Linux community. They asked us to extend an offer to Linux Journal readers who would like to take GoGrid services for a test drive and we're happy to oblige. Visit http://www.GoGrid.com/ and enter "LW08" in the promo code field when checking out. This will give you a $50 credit to their services, enough to allow you to jump on and try GoGrid for a few days at no cost to you.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- GRUB Boot from ISO