Product Spotlight: GoGrid Servers in the Cloud
GoGrid is a competitor to Amazon Web Services -- they have a multi-server control panel that enables you to deploy and manage load-balanced cloud servers in just minutes (it appears to take about 5 minutes to be exact). Associate Editor Shawn Powers met up with GoGrid this month on the LinuxWorld Expo show floor and chatted with them about cloud computing.
We love the GoGrid folks. We seem to always run in to them and they're a great crew of people who are very enthusiastic about the Linux community. They asked us to extend an offer to Linux Journal readers who would like to take GoGrid services for a test drive and we're happy to oblige. Visit http://www.GoGrid.com/ and enter "LW08" in the promo code field when checking out. This will give you a $50 credit to their services, enough to allow you to jump on and try GoGrid for a few days at no cost to you.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!