Product Spotlight: GoGrid Servers in the Cloud
GoGrid is a competitor to Amazon Web Services -- they have a multi-server control panel that enables you to deploy and manage load-balanced cloud servers in just minutes (it appears to take about 5 minutes to be exact). Associate Editor Shawn Powers met up with GoGrid this month on the LinuxWorld Expo show floor and chatted with them about cloud computing.
We love the GoGrid folks. We seem to always run in to them and they're a great crew of people who are very enthusiastic about the Linux community. They asked us to extend an offer to Linux Journal readers who would like to take GoGrid services for a test drive and we're happy to oblige. Visit http://www.GoGrid.com/ and enter "LW08" in the promo code field when checking out. This will give you a $50 credit to their services, enough to allow you to jump on and try GoGrid for a few days at no cost to you.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory