Product Spotlight: GoGrid Servers in the Cloud
GoGrid is a competitor to Amazon Web Services -- they have a multi-server control panel that enables you to deploy and manage load-balanced cloud servers in just minutes (it appears to take about 5 minutes to be exact). Associate Editor Shawn Powers met up with GoGrid this month on the LinuxWorld Expo show floor and chatted with them about cloud computing.
We love the GoGrid folks. We seem to always run in to them and they're a great crew of people who are very enthusiastic about the Linux community. They asked us to extend an offer to Linux Journal readers who would like to take GoGrid services for a test drive and we're happy to oblige. Visit http://www.GoGrid.com/ and enter "LW08" in the promo code field when checking out. This will give you a $50 credit to their services, enough to allow you to jump on and try GoGrid for a few days at no cost to you.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator