Product Spotlight: Data Domain Deduplication Storage
Linux Journal's Associate Editor Shawn Powers chats with Data Domain about their deduplication storage systems which optimize data protection and disaster recovery (DR) performance. The folks at Data Domain offer a range of products to meet the nearline storage needs of enterprises of all sizes, as they seek to reduce costs and simplify data management.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer