Product Spotlight: Data Domain Deduplication Storage
Linux Journal's Associate Editor Shawn Powers chats with Data Domain about their deduplication storage systems which optimize data protection and disaster recovery (DR) performance. The folks at Data Domain offer a range of products to meet the nearline storage needs of enterprises of all sizes, as they seek to reduce costs and simplify data management.
- On Your Marks, Get Set...Gutsy Gibbon!
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics