problem with customizing Linux Live CDs script commands
When I execute bash script line 05, I get the following error
fortenbm@fortenbm-Linux-desktop:~$ sudo mount -t squashfs -o loop ./isomount/casper/filesystem.squashfs ./isonew/squashfs/
[sudo] password for fortenbm:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop1,
missing codepage or helper program, or other error
In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
dmesg | tail or so
I am doing this in my home directory as suggested in the article.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers