problem with customizing Linux Live CDs script commands
When I execute bash script line 05, I get the following error
fortenbm@fortenbm-Linux-desktop:~$ sudo mount -t squashfs -o loop ./isomount/casper/filesystem.squashfs ./isonew/squashfs/
[sudo] password for fortenbm:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop1,
missing codepage or helper program, or other error
In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
dmesg | tail or so
I am doing this in my home directory as suggested in the article.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- RSS Feeds
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load