Press Release: Linux Journal Launches Mobile Web Site
HOUSTON, TX – August 1, 2008 – Belltown Media, Inc., publisher of the award-winning monthly magazine Linux Journal, is pleased to announce the launch of a mobile version of its popular Linux Journal web site.
Katherine Druckman, webmistress for the Linux Journal family of web sites, commented "We are very excited to introduce LinuxJournal.com readers to the mobile version. Increased accessibility will allow us to reach a broader readership and will afford our readers the convenience of reading Linux Journal anywhere, which has become essential in today's increasingly mobile lifestyle."
The mobile site, m.linuxjournal.com, can be viewed easily on a wide range of mobile devices.
About Linux Journal
Linux Journal is the premier Linux magazine, dedicated to serving the Linux community and promoting the use of Linux world-wide. A monthly periodical, Linux Journal is currently in its fourteenth year of publication. Linux Journal may be purchased at all major bookstores and newsstands and may also be ordered by calling 1-888-66-LINUX (5649), sending e-mail to subs at linuxjournal dot com or visiting http://www.linuxjournal.com/.
About the Publisher
Belltown Media, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated information and media in the open source marketplace. Media offerings span print and on-line, custom publishing, e-newsletters, and other web-based services. Belltown Media is based in Houston, TX with offices throughout the United States.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part III
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Sometimes My Office Goes with Me
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux