Prepping for 2010 Readers' Choice Awards
In preparation of our annual Readers' Choice Awards survey, we'd like to get your input on categories. Following is a list of all past categories. What is missing that you'd like to see added this year? Readers' Choice Awards are always a fun time for us to see what the readership is partial to that year, and a great opportunity for us to share with those newer to Linux what they should consider using.
Please leave comments below with your input. We will greatly value any feedback we get. Lets make the 2010 Readers' Choice the most useful, fun and best yet!
Past categories have included, "Select your Favorite..."
- primary Linux distribution of choice
- desktop environment
- web browser
- e-mail client
- office program
- audio tool
- audio player
- media player
- communications tool
- graphics/design tool
- digital photo management tool
- text editor
- revision control system
- monitoring application
- programming language
- scripting language
- GUI remote access or network computing solution
- platform for developing Rich Internet Apps
- virtualization solution
- backup system
- backup utility
- package management application
- web server
- Linux-friendly web hosting company
- Linux-based gadget
- desktop workstation
- "green" Linux product or solution
- Linux Journal column
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible