Special Offer:Free Linux Installation
Description:The PPC-E7 is a compact Panel PC featuring an ARM9 200Mhz Processor with 7" WVGA (800 x 480) TFT color LCD & a resistive touch screen. This Panel PC also provides serial ports, USB, MMC/SD card socket, Ethernet & Open Embedded Linux.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python