potential cult computer, the zpc-GX31
Laptops have been the bane of my computing life, not much to upgrade, too complex to fix myself, too tight and fragile. Desktops are just too big, but I like the amenities.
My ideal computer is embodied in one unit, Cybernet Manufacturing's zero footprint PC, the ZPC-GX31. The whole thing is under the keyboard some say smacks of a Commodore 64. Looks like a laptop, but it has room inside, all parts are standard except the motherboard. It is low powered, sports an Intel Dual Core and up to 4 gig ram. It will boot from a USB drive and run Linux.
My wish,I want laptop technology but my own display of choice and portability is not an issue and don't hog my desk. This PC fits the bill, I can't wait to get one, but..........Have you folks heard and tested this PC?
It looks like the greatest thing since the Happy Hacker Keyboard. What you think?
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Debugging Democracy