Linux Journal Insider is readers' monthly peek at what to expect from the latest issue of Linux Journal. Our ever-entertaining editors Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give listeners the inside scoop on topics and articles.
Sponsorship of podcasts includes:
- Host setting up the segment to include mention of the sponsor.
- Host introducing listeners to the topics to be discussed during the podcast, transitioning to a 15-30 second detailed message for the sponsor.
- Host mentioning sponsor at the end of the segment, reminding listeners to support our sponsor and visit their website, giving out sponsor's URL.
- The sponsor's name and logo (clickable to their website) featured on the podcast download page.
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development