Linux Journal Insider is readers' monthly peek at what to expect from the latest issue of Linux Journal. Our ever-entertaining editors Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give listeners the inside scoop on topics and articles.
Sponsorship of podcasts includes:
- Host setting up the segment to include mention of the sponsor.
- Host introducing listeners to the topics to be discussed during the podcast, transitioning to a 15-30 second detailed message for the sponsor.
- Host mentioning sponsor at the end of the segment, reminding listeners to support our sponsor and visit their website, giving out sponsor's URL.
- The sponsor's name and logo (clickable to their website) featured on the podcast download page.
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU