Linux Journal Insider is readers' monthly peek at what to expect from the latest issue of Linux Journal. Our ever-entertaining editors Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give listeners the inside scoop on topics and articles.
Sponsorship of podcasts includes:
- Host setting up the segment to include mention of the sponsor.
- Host introducing listeners to the topics to be discussed during the podcast, transitioning to a 15-30 second detailed message for the sponsor.
- Host mentioning sponsor at the end of the segment, reminding listeners to support our sponsor and visit their website, giving out sponsor's URL.
- The sponsor's name and logo (clickable to their website) featured on the podcast download page.
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Consent That Goes Both Ways