Linux Journal Insider is readers' monthly peek at what to expect from the latest issue of Linux Journal. Our ever-entertaining editors Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give listeners the inside scoop on topics and articles.
Sponsorship of podcasts includes:
- Host setting up the segment to include mention of the sponsor.
- Host introducing listeners to the topics to be discussed during the podcast, transitioning to a 15-30 second detailed message for the sponsor.
- Host mentioning sponsor at the end of the segment, reminding listeners to support our sponsor and visit their website, giving out sponsor's URL.
- The sponsor's name and logo (clickable to their website) featured on the podcast download page.
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Server Hardening
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products