Pluck Out a Novel with Plume
I often discuss the Linux port of Scrivener with my writer friend Ken McConnell. We both like Scrivener's interface, and we both prefer to use Linux as our writing platform. Unfortunately, the Linux port of Scrivener just doesn't compare to the OS X version. The other day, Ken told me about Plume Creator.
With a very similar interface, Plume Creator will feel quite familiar to any Scrivener user. It's very early in development, but it already behaves much nicer than the Linux port of Scrivener. If you've ever wanted to write a novel, or even considered giving NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org) a try, Plume Creator is worth a look. Get it today at http://plume-creator.sf.net.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Radio Free Linux
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II