Pluck Out a Novel with Plume
I often discuss the Linux port of Scrivener with my writer friend Ken McConnell. We both like Scrivener's interface, and we both prefer to use Linux as our writing platform. Unfortunately, the Linux port of Scrivener just doesn't compare to the OS X version. The other day, Ken told me about Plume Creator.
With a very similar interface, Plume Creator will feel quite familiar to any Scrivener user. It's very early in development, but it already behaves much nicer than the Linux port of Scrivener. If you've ever wanted to write a novel, or even considered giving NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org) a try, Plume Creator is worth a look. Get it today at http://plume-creator.sf.net.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- General Relativity in Python