Pluck Out a Novel with Plume
I often discuss the Linux port of Scrivener with my writer friend Ken McConnell. We both like Scrivener's interface, and we both prefer to use Linux as our writing platform. Unfortunately, the Linux port of Scrivener just doesn't compare to the OS X version. The other day, Ken told me about Plume Creator.
With a very similar interface, Plume Creator will feel quite familiar to any Scrivener user. It's very early in development, but it already behaves much nicer than the Linux port of Scrivener. If you've ever wanted to write a novel, or even considered giving NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org) a try, Plume Creator is worth a look. Get it today at http://plume-creator.sf.net.
- November 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Dynamic Class Loading for C++ on Linux
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Protect Your Ports with a Reverse Proxy
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Linux Journal December 2016
- wc—Word Count
- Overview Of The Debian GNU/Linux System
- Linux Security for Beginners
- PoPToP, a Secure and Free VPN Solution