please help me about script to result traffic aggregate
i'm deni yulianti and student of telecommunication engineering in private college in indonesia and i'm doing my final project right now. the tittle of my final project is "burden traffic aggregation on multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networking”. i using linux fedora core 5 as operating system. i use software traffic generator mtools, mpls-linux and matlab.. i don't know what type of mtools suit with fedora core 5 and how to install and configuration in order to result traffic aggregation. With this software (traffic generator mtools, I’ll set shape parameter value (alpha), bursty time value , idle time value , number of source that i use. and i'll count hurst value in client side with matlab.. i'm really know the script in server in order to result traffic aggregation with using traffic generator mtools and tupe of traffic generator mtools tahat very suitable in fedora core 5 operating system.. please help me....this's my email address : email@example.com.
thank you very much for your attention.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Linux Systems Administrator