please help me about script to result traffic aggregate
i'm deni yulianti and student of telecommunication engineering in private college in indonesia and i'm doing my final project right now. the tittle of my final project is "burden traffic aggregation on multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networking”. i using linux fedora core 5 as operating system. i use software traffic generator mtools, mpls-linux and matlab.. i don't know what type of mtools suit with fedora core 5 and how to install and configuration in order to result traffic aggregation. With this software (traffic generator mtools, I’ll set shape parameter value (alpha), bursty time value , idle time value , number of source that i use. and i'll count hurst value in client side with matlab.. i'm really know the script in server in order to result traffic aggregation with using traffic generator mtools and tupe of traffic generator mtools tahat very suitable in fedora core 5 operating system.. please help me....this's my email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
thank you very much for your attention.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter