The Origins of Linux [Video]
May 19, 2008 By Carlie Fairchild
Linus Torvalds tells the story of how he went from writing code as a graduate student in Helsinki in the early 1990s to becoming an icon for open source software by the end of the decade.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.