O'Reilly Will Stream Android Open
For those who can't make it to the first Android Open conference this October 9-11, you can catch the live video stream of keynotes, interviews, and wrap-up reports here.
See the full schedule at http://androidopen.com/android2011/public/schedule/grid
Android Open is the first event to cover the entire Android ecosystem growing around this new superstar mobile platform. Android has already changed the game for the wireless industry and disrupted business as usual. Our speakers will show you where Android is today, and where it's going tomorrow.
Watch the feed right here (visible when it becomes available):
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- New Products
- The Pari Package On Linux
- New Products
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- This is the easiest tutorial
2 hours 39 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
8 hours 17 min ago
- git-annex assistant
14 hours 17 min ago
- direct cable connection
14 hours 40 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
14 hours 50 min ago
- I just learned this
14 hours 54 min ago
15 hours 24 min ago
- not living upto the mobile revolution
18 hours 15 min ago
- Deceptive Advertising and
18 hours 51 min ago
- Let\'s declare that you have
18 hours 52 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.