Oracle buys Sun. Now What?
So Oracle bought Sun. Aside from the usual vendor sports stories (IBM lost this one), what's the deal here for Linux and other open source fixtures in both Sun's and Oracle's portfolios? What happens to MySQL? What happens to Java? How about Solaris? You tell us.
And here's Oracle's.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
|Chemistry on the Desktop||Mar 23, 2017|
|Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI||Mar 23, 2017|
|Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution||Mar 22, 2017|
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi