Oracle buys Sun. Now What?
So Oracle bought Sun. Aside from the usual vendor sports stories (IBM lost this one), what's the deal here for Linux and other open source fixtures in both Sun's and Oracle's portfolios? What happens to MySQL? What happens to Java? How about Solaris? You tell us.
And here's Oracle's.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations