The Open Source Wireless Router from Netgear
WGR614l - this linux based wireless router is wonderful product from Netgear. It supports many third party open source broadcom based firmwares like DD-WRT, Tomato etc. This is a good one for the newbies since its easy to setup and configure and as well as for the developer since it provides the freedom to choose third party software to port on it.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- Linux and the Internet of Things