Open Source Ecommerce
I am pretty sure that Linux Journal has about the smartest readership of any publication I can think of. Seriously, I have met many of you. You're absurdly bright people.
So here I am exploring various ecommerce solutions and thought I might defer to your wisdom. What is the best thing out there for operating an online store that uses open source code running on a LAMP platform?
Your input is much appreciated!
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- How to Set Up and Use Tripwire
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Video Art: Experimental Animation and Video Techniques in Linux
- Driving Me Nuts - Things You Never Should Do in the Kernel