Open Formats, Open Editors
E-books are currently quite a hot topic in the publishing world. Heck, for the past few months, it's been quite a hot topic here as well! Thankfully, digital publication doesn't have to mean proprietary formats and DRM-laden files.
If you want to delve into the world of e-book creation, you should check out Sigil. It's a cross-platform WYSIWYG tool for creating EPUB-format e-books. It supports images, table of contents, and all the other features that make e-books so powerful. If you have a book you want to convert into EPUB format, or if you just have a text file you'd like to add markup language to for e-readers, Sigil is a powerful tool you won't want to miss.
Download the latest version from http://code.google.com/p/sigil.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie