Open Formats, Open Editors
E-books are currently quite a hot topic in the publishing world. Heck, for the past few months, it's been quite a hot topic here as well! Thankfully, digital publication doesn't have to mean proprietary formats and DRM-laden files.
If you want to delve into the world of e-book creation, you should check out Sigil. It's a cross-platform WYSIWYG tool for creating EPUB-format e-books. It supports images, table of contents, and all the other features that make e-books so powerful. If you have a book you want to convert into EPUB format, or if you just have a text file you'd like to add markup language to for e-readers, Sigil is a powerful tool you won't want to miss.
Download the latest version from http://code.google.com/p/sigil.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration