NorthPoint presents "How to power a rich video experience through Drupal"
The Media module provides an extensible framework for managing files and multimedia assets. Media sources can now be built once, contributed back to the community, and used by anyone with little custom code needed.
In this session, we will walk through integrating Drupal 7 with thePlatform's mpx video management tool. This tool prowers sites like Xfinity, NBC Sports, A&E Networks, Lifetime, Travel Channel and British Telecom. We will provide strategies and best practices for incorporating Media into your Drupal site including custom implementation that can integrate external media providers.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Challenges of multimedia management
- The Media module in Drupal 7
- Examples of large-scale integrations using thePlatform's mpx tool
- What to expect for future enhancements to the Media module
Date & Time: Thursday, May 9, 2013 01:00 PM EDT
Duration: 60 minutes
Speakers: Brian Short, Senior Manager, NorthPoint; Tim Sale, Director of Technical Sales, thePlatform
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment