NorthPoint presents "How to power a rich video experience through Drupal"
The Media module provides an extensible framework for managing files and multimedia assets. Media sources can now be built once, contributed back to the community, and used by anyone with little custom code needed.
In this session, we will walk through integrating Drupal 7 with thePlatform's mpx video management tool. This tool prowers sites like Xfinity, NBC Sports, A&E Networks, Lifetime, Travel Channel and British Telecom. We will provide strategies and best practices for incorporating Media into your Drupal site including custom implementation that can integrate external media providers.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Challenges of multimedia management
- The Media module in Drupal 7
- Examples of large-scale integrations using thePlatform's mpx tool
- What to expect for future enhancements to the Media module
Date & Time: Thursday, May 9, 2013 01:00 PM EDT
Duration: 60 minutes
Speakers: Brian Short, Senior Manager, NorthPoint; Tim Sale, Director of Technical Sales, thePlatform
Web Development News
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python