Non-Linux FOSS: Telephone
Whether you're trying to use Google Voice and a free SIP service to get a free telephone system or trying to connect to your company's internal phone system, if you're on a Mac, you need a SIP client. A few free options exist, but none are as simple as Alexei Kuznetsov's Telephone.
Telephone even integrates with OS X's Contacts program, so you can make a SIP call directly from there. It's free, open source, and it's even available in the Apple App Store. If you need to make a VoIP call on your Macintosh, be sure to check out Telephone: http://www.tlphn.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep