They forgot to tell me but somewhere in my neighborhood Ubuntu Linux has moved in. With the number of seats they are talking about it is not "just a little town". Ok, I followed the link to his previous post and the town is Jalapa. Never been there but my wife has a pretty undesirable description of the water there. This NicaLiving search will get you more info about Jalapa if you are interested.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
28 min 8 sec ago
- As much as I share your point
2 hours 47 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 19 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 39 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 12 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 14 min ago
17 hours 34 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
17 hours 59 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 12 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
23 hours 51 min ago